Thomas R. Roche, PE – More than 35 Years
Mr. Roche has extensive expertise in engineering, management and management systems associated with business operations and critical infrastructure including power plants, national laboratories, offshore oil & gas, offshore wind, semiconductor and other critical facilities. Experience and expertise are focused on safe and efficient operations of high-value facilities, infrastructure and the associated supply chain.
Following a 35+ year career as an executive with and international engineering and risk management company, Mr. Roche migrated to an independent consultant with a focus on management systems for efficient and effective organizations. He consults and represents a registrar for certification to quality, safety, environmental and social responsibility standards including ISO 9001, ASME NQA-1, ISO 14001, OSHAS 18001, ISO 45001 and SA 8000.
Tom brings extensive knowledge and experience from a worldwide consulting career spanning most of the US, Asia (Japan, Taiwan, China, Korea, Singapore, Malaysia), Europe (Norway, Sweden, Slovakia, Finland, UK, Belgium, Switzerland, Germany), Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Venezuela), and the Middle East (Kuwait, Jordan, UAE).
Sectors | Segments | Applications
Industries include nuclear power, fossil power, wind power, offshore oil & gas, marine, onshore oil & gas, chemical processing, manufacturing, national parks, Department of Energy weapons complex, automotive parts, metal processing and others.
- Lead Auditor representing an accredited certification body for ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 45001:2018.
- Lead Auditor for ASME NQA-1.
- Auditor for SA 8000.
- Virtually all US nuclear utilities
- Various Department of Energy facilities
- Most major US and international oil companies
- Several national oil companies
- Several electrical and electronics manufacturing companies
- Light and medium manufacturing companies
- Chemical processing companies
- National Park concessionaires