Paul R. Donnelly – More than 30 Years
Former Lieutenant Navy nuclear attack submarine. Director level expertise in Quality Assurance, Lean and quality control implementation, consolidation and leadership with small standalone sites and larger international multi-divisional companies. Extensive experience in internal and supplier auditing, corrective action program investigations, root cause investigations and corrective action implementations. Additionally, executive customer presentations, acquisitions, lean implementation and training programs, ISO 9001 training programs and API Quality Programs (Q1/Q2) implementations, and continuous improvement. Work sites encompassed over 30 countries in South America, Europe, Middle East, and Asia.
Degree: Aerospace Engineering
Sectors | Segments | Applications
Department of Defense (DoD) and Commercial. Electronics, machine shops, contract manufacturing, distribution, casting and forging, chemical refineries, oil and gas service (upstream), field service and maintenance centers. Quality management systems for companies newly created, recently acquired, and those needing improvement to maintain a competitive advantage and certifications.
Clients | Companies
- US Navy Nuclear Attack Submarine Officer
- Texas Instruments Defense Electronics Group Procurement Quality Engineer & Manufacturing Test Supervisor
- Schlumberger QC Supervisor
- Western Atlas QC Supervisor
- Det Norske Veritas Lead Auditor
- Kent Electronics Corporate Quality Manager
- Baker Hughes QA/Document Control/Export Control Manager, Director of Operating Quality Management System (Global QMS)