George J. Toly – 55 Years ~ A Founding Advisor, December 2020 In Memoriam
In Memoriam ~ Mr. Toly was instrumental in the early days of GQM Advisors founding. His endless support and strategic thinking helped form the strong foundation for the group.
Management executive leading successful companies. Exceptional operations manager who has experience in corporate discipline interfacing, manufacturing liaison, and personnel training certification. Proven leader with strong program management expertise with solid understanding of the various energy fields. Creative problem solver and integrator, directing teams that consistently meet program cost, schedule, and performance requirements in challenging environments. Keen analyst able to rapidly evaluate new information and thrive within the spectrum of business conditions, work situations, and economic environments.
Sectors | Segments | Applications
Chemical, petrochemical, LNG, gas, oil production facility operations, pipeline construction, module fabrication and operations, engineered equipment/systems, large scope EPC programs, and evaluations related to sub-contracting of the energy supply chain. Familiar with most U.S. and foreign government applied codes, standards, and stipulations regarding manufacturing and acceptance criteria.
Clients | Companies
- ARCO Alaska Inc.
- Fluor Corporation Irvine Division
- F.B. Dunn & Associates
- Gilbert Commonwealth
- Pittsburgh Testing Laboratory
- United Energy Services Corp.
- Inchcape Testing Services
- ARCO Lisburne Module Fabrication, Alaska
- SASOL II Coal Gasification So., Africa
- ARCO Oil & Gas CO-Generation Plant, California
- Chevron Off Shore Platform, California
- ARAMCO Gas Gathering Facilities, Saudi Arabia
- Mobil Oil Grass Roots Refinery, Ohio
- PERTAMINA Grass Roots Refinery, Indonesia
- EXXON Refinery Upgrade, Venezuela
- Alyeska TAPS, Alaska
- Union Carbide Polyethylene Plant, Brazil
- SOHIO Produced Water Modules, Alaska