James D. Nikola – More than 38 Years
Expertise with diversified credentials in areas of project and field engineering, management, quality audits, quality engineering, work planning. ISO/NQA-1 auditor, owners inspector (ASME B31.3 code), document analysis, technical writer, training instructor, motor operated valve diagnostic technician, and QC visual/NDE examinations (level III) in electrical/I&C, mechanical, and welding disciplines. Working knowledge of several PC applications and information management systems (EDMS, PIMS, SIMS, SAP, RMS, SharePoint).
Sectors | Segments | Applications
Engineering procurement, and construction (EPC), start-up/nuclear power commissioning, and operations/maintenance, semiconductor, manufacturing, steel fabrication industries, nuclear module design, supply chain oversight, off-site assembly, and delivery.
Clients | Companies
- Terra Power LLC, SMR/Microreactors – Startup Programs
- Westinghouse Nuclear AP-1000 NPP, Southern Nuclear, Vogtle Units 3 & 4
- Chicago Bridge & Iron AP-1000 NPP, Southern Nuclear, Vogtle Units 3 & 4
- BWX Technologies NE/TSG
- Bechtel National Inc. at RPP/WTP Program
- VIGOR Industrial for RPP/WTP Programs
- LSI Logic Inc., Semiconductor Facilities
- Stone and Webster Engineering, Nine Mile Point-2 NPP
- PG&E, Diablo Canyon NPP
- SUN Technical Services, Diablo Canyon NPP
- Mid-Columbia Engineering, DOE Hanford 2 Commercial NPP